On July 15 at 17:00 Moscow time, founders of technology startups, investors and industry experts gathered at the Founders to Founders community platform, where “Every Founder Will Be Heard”.
The Founders to Founders project aims to establish communication between Russian-speaking business founders, investors and experts to share experience, knowledge and best practices in the field of technology.
The third community meetup is dedicated to stories of founders that were able to achieve significant results in growing their business. Meetup is broadcasted live on Founders to Founders, Facebook, Youtube and Clubhouse, bringing together participants from several continents to build community, share experience and present projects.
As part of this meetup, two interviews were dedicated to the analysis of successful business cases with Mikhail Popov, founder and CEO at Talkbank and Vladislav Zdorenko, co-founder of Startech.vc.
“After five years of working with early-stage startups, I started to notice that most of the founders I know personally didn’t start with success. Sometimes it is not about the pivot, but about the second and even third attempt to launch a project. Creation of favorable conditions at each stage for founders, not startups, is an important and difficult task. Community for founders is a great start!“ – says Maria Ivanova, Head of Investor Relations at Skolkovo Technopark.
“Luck favors the prepared” says Mikhail Popov, founder and CEO of Talkbank.
“In the USA there are clear rules and a roadmap of startup development. In Russia, it’s more like a swamp – you jump from bumps on bumps and you’re always afraid to fail. Our goal is to help entrepreneurs and make a little contribution towards development of our venture capital market.”* – said Vladislav Zdorenko, co-founder of the venture capital company Startech.vc. The guests and speakers of the second meetup:
- Maria Ivanova, Head of Investor Relations at Technopark Skolkovo (Russia)
- Kirill Zalessky, Deputy Director, Member of the Presidium at the High Technology Park (Belarus)
- Oleg Protopopov, Director of Investment Promotion Department, SEZ JSC Innopolis (Russia)
- Maria Maidanyuk, Head at Startup Kotiki University (Russia)
- Anton Kulichkin, Board Member at BBAN (AngelsBand) (Belarus)
- Mikhail Popov, Founder and CEO, Talkbank (Russia)
- Vladislav Zdorenko, Founder at Startech.vc (Russia)
- Pavel Telichenko, CEO at Zeen (Russia)
- Kirill Rozhkovsky, CEO at ConferenceCast.tv (Russia)
- Maxim Sinyakov, CEO at Product Way (Russia)
- Ilya Shiyan, Co-founder and CEO at Kvint (Russia)
- Kamil Kalimullin, Co-founder & CEO at AdvantShop (Russia)
- Husein Shukur-Zade, Founder at 24 Sample (Russia)
- Artem Tatulov, Founder at Tutgood
- Aleksey Chekvalov, BDD at 24 TTL (Russia)
- Egor Petukhovsky, UBO at Chatex, co-founder of M4Bank (UAE). As always, the hosts of the meetup were
- Dasha Vasilyeva, founder and CEO of the international investment company GETVISION and Founders to Founders community
- Alexander Evsyukov, Entrepreneur and Producer, CEO at Apriori Translations, CBDO at GETVISION, Founders to Founders Ambassador
The third meeting of Founders to Founders will be held with the support of Skolkovo Technopark, StartupKotiki Communities, Smallbusiness Entrepreneur Portal in partnership with GETVISION, Great Gonzo Studio, Apriori Translations, and Tamaranga.
Find the full video stream below: